Last night a group of us went downtown to temple square to enjoy all the Christmas lights. While we were there we saw a high school choir singing Christmas songs in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. We took some pretty awesome pictures in front of the temple. We were just so happy because it's almost Christmas we had to jump with joy!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Temple Square
Last night a group of us went downtown to temple square to enjoy all the Christmas lights. While we were there we saw a high school choir singing Christmas songs in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. We took some pretty awesome pictures in front of the temple. We were just so happy because it's almost Christmas we had to jump with joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Fun pictures Peter! Love Ya and Miss Ya!
I have to admit...I visit your blog all the time when I feel like being nostalgic and want to hear music from fun times...but you need to post more about your mission!!!
Post a Comment